How long will Nouveau lashes take?
- A full application of Nouveau Lashes will take a minimum of 90 minutes to a maximum of 2 hours. Maintenance procedure will take around 30 to 45 minutes.
How long do Nouveau Lashes last?
- The average life cycle of a single lash is 90 days. However, it is not unusual for clients to lose a lash extension if it is placed on old lashes. Average up to 4 weeks.
Why do you need to have maintenance?
- Some Nouveau Lashes will begin to fall out in the first few weeks if they are placed on an old lash. Maintenance will make your Nouveau Lashes last and keep looking fabulous. We recommend that you have maintenance every 2-3 weeks if you want to maintain your Nouveau Lash extensions.
Do I need to prepare my natural lashes in any way before my eyelash extensions?
- All of our clients arrive for their appointment make up free especially on the lashes, they must be extremely clean. Oil based products and mascara will create a barrier between the adhesive and your natural lashes, which may cause your extensions to drop off prematurely.
Will it damage my own natural lashes?
- Properly applied eyelash extensions by an experienced qualified lash stylist should not damage your natural lashes. Lash extensions should they need removing would need to be carried out by a qualified lash stylist with professional gel remover, and when removed your lashes should remain intact and in its normal condition. Clients should not experience any pain to their eye lids or experience premature shedding of their natural lashes.
Can I apply mascara onto my eyelash extensions?
Nouveau mascara especially designed for lash extension lashes. Although it is not always necessary to wear mascara daily as your eye lash extensions would enhance your lashes and eyes which creates the illusion of wearing mascara. We also provide specific eye & mascara Nouveau make up remover. DO NOT USE WATER PROOF MASCARA OR OIL BASED MASCARA. Oil based products can dissolve the bonding agent used on the extensions which will affect the longevity of the lashes.
How do I care for my beautiful new lash extensions?
To keep your lashes looking fabulous for as long as possible avoid contact with hot water and steam for 48 hours after your procedure to allow the glue bond to cure. Coat your lashes with your Nouveau client sealer which keeps the bond as strong as possible and brush gently through the lashes to stop them from crossing over. Avoid using oil based products around your eyes.