How long does the procedure last?
- Roughly 12-18 months, however a touch up appointment is recommended every 12 months.
How long does the treatment take?
- Treatment takes up to two hour which involves drawing the perfect shape , numbing the brows and the choosing the perfect colour.
Does it hurt?
- Numbing cream is applied to the treated area 30 mins before the start of the procedure.
Everyone’s pain threshold differs, so some might feel a bit of discomfort some fall asleep throughout the treatment.
Will I experience pain after the treatment?
- It can feel a little bit sore straight after treatment but soon to calm down as you walk out the clinic.
Am I able to have Microblading during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
- Not recommended
How long will it take to heal?
- It takes up to 7 days to heal, but aftercare will be provided after the treatment.
Am I able to go to work on the same day?
- Yes, you can go to work on the same day or be in a public place.
What physical activities shall I avoid after treatment?
- The treated area must be kept dry for 7 days. Do not recommend any form of physical activities.
Is the second appointment necessary?
- Yes, as it’s the most important appointment in order to see the end results.
Cannot be treated if you are/have:
Under the age of 18
Pregnant or breastfeeding
Cancer patient and Undergoing chemotherapy (doctors consent)
Taking skin medication such as Accutane and steroids
Taking Blood thinning medicine such as Warfarin and Aspirin.
Skin disorders such as psoriasis, eczema or dermatosis.
Contagious skin conditions such ringworms, impetigo and scabies.
Pacemaker and major heart problem
Botox in the last 3-4 weeks